Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information please contact the school and we will do our best to help you.
- Access Audit Tool Checklist
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection with Safeguarding Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Equality Policy Statement
- Drugs Substance and Alcohol Misuse Policy
- Equality Information and Equality Objectives
- Health and Safety Policy
- Packed Lunch Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions
- e-Safety Information – Online Gaming
- e-Safety Parents
- e-Safety Posters
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.