Our Phase 2 and 3 Playground buddies are now trained and ready to take on their new roles.
They each play a vital role during break times, both outside on the playground and inside school.
Their Mission is to:
· Encourage children to take responsibility
· Encourage children to form a variety of friendships with older and younger pupils
· Encourage participation of games and activities
· Encourage shy children to join in with others
· To look out for and look after other children, who may be lonely or need company.
· Alert staff when there are problems