Our School Uniform consists of:
- Sweatshirts/jumpers/cardigan – royal blue
- Shirts are white (T shirt, polo or collared)
- Trousers/Skirt – dark (grey or black)
- Dresses – grey pinafore, or blue/white summer dress
- Footwear – black shoes (no sandals or trainers please) – trainers can be worn at break times, but shoes must be worn once back in school
- black shorts and white t-shirt, though in colder times they may require tracksuit bottoms/sweatshirt and trainers (it is essential that the children have a change of clothes for sports activities.
Children should come to school with appropriate clothing to change into on days when Physical Education is timetabled. Please bring in kit on the Monday and take home on the Friday to be washed. Your child’s teacher will advise you about PE days.
Please add pupils name to all clothing and equipment. The school cannot accept responsibility for items which go missing.
Jewellery should not be worn in school. It can be a safety hazard to your own and other children particularly at play times. Older children often wear a watch which should be cheap and it will be the child’s responsibility. Earrings – children may wear one stud in the lobe of each ear, not at the top of the ear/in the nose or other parts of the body. Children arriving at school with such rings will be asked to remove them. In addition, all jewellery must be removed for PE/Swimming. Therefore, piercing should take place at the start at the summer break thereby ensuring sufficient healing time.
How to Order
Please complete the form below and hand in to the School Office. If you require further information please contact the school and we will do our best to help.